Do you need a quick reference for Microsoft Excel 2019? The four-panel Excel 2019 Reference & Cheat Sheet contains tips, examples, and screenshots of basic Excel functions and features. A list of keyboard shortcuts for Windows and macOS is also included. Fully recyclable and designed for readability.
- New features of Excel 2019
- An overview of Microsoft’s Ribbon interface.
- Annotated list of Home tab features and settings with the new Excel 2019 icons.
- Creating and saving workbooks.
- How to add, edit, and hide data.
- How to import and export .txt, .csv, .tsv, and .xls files.
- How to use static cell references.
- Setting the Excel print area.
- Examples of basic formulas, functions, and AutoFill.
- How to perform simple math and calculate averages.
- How to sort and filter data.
- How to create a chart or graph.
- Universal keyboard shortcuts for Excel 2019.
How to buy the Excel 2019 Cheat Sheet
The four-panel reference is printed on 8.5 by 11 inch high-quality card stock, perfect for desks, walls, and shelves. It has holes for three-ring binders. Fully recyclable and designed for readability.
The Excel 2019 Reference and Cheat Sheet was created by the publisher of the award-winning IN 30 MINUTES guides and is based on Excel Basics In 30 Minutes.